An Ironclad Commitment to Safety and Health
Safety is paramount at Miller Fabrication Solutions. Maintaining a safe and healthful work environment isn’t just an idea; it’s our top priority. Eliminating or controlling both known and potential safety and health hazards is a responsibility shared by all management, supervisors, shop floor and administrative personnel, each and every day.
This approach involves the planning and execution of a comprehensive Safety and Health System that includes, but is not limited to, the following components:
- Initial and ongoing employee training
- Routine department and self-inspections
- Frequent metal fabrication safety communications and audits
- Departmental employee first responders
- Hazard/pattern analyses
- Administrative/work practice/engineering controls
- Mandated usage of personal protective equipment
- Occupational screening services and exposure monitoring
A safe environment is a productive environment. And only a productive environment can deliver the quality level you should expect from Miller Fabrication Solutions.