Doing Our Part To Protect Our People Against COVID-19
Updated March 23, 2020
As an essential business supporting a variety of life-sustaining industries, Miller Fabrication Solutions is open and operational at this time. Above all, we remain committed to protecting our most valued asset: our people.
Here’s some of the actions we’ve taken to keep our workforce and communities healthy and safe while meeting production needs to the very best of our ability. To date, Miller Fabrication Solutions has:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning common-use areas onsite;
- Provided anti-bacterial hand sanitizer in common-use areas onsite;
- Suspended all non-essential Miller business travel and minimized employee visits between Miller sites;
- Limited onsite meetings to 10 or less employees at a time;
- Authorized remote work for all eligible office personnel; and
- Suspended all non-essential supplier and customer visits to Miller.
We continue to encourage all employees, customers and suppliers to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including safety protocols for regular hand-washing, avoiding handshaking and practicing social distancing.
We are asking employees who may feel sick to stay at home. At the same time, we recognize the essential need to fulfill orders on time to limit any impact to our life-sustaining customers. Miller Fabrication Solutions maintains a comprehensive business continuity plan and committee that is actively monitoring and deploying actions in response to this fluid situation. We promise to keep our employees, customers, and suppliers informed of changes as they occur.
If you have questions or concerns about the Miller Fabrication Solutions COVID-19 action plan, please contact us today.